Your primary role will be to gather and present high quality business and market information to support strategic/financial planning and management decision making, working closely with the CEO and CFO. The role offers the successful candidate excellent career prospects and the opportunity to thrive in a fast growing, team-oriented business.
- Bachelor level degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience working with high volumes of data with the aptitude to understand complex information, and convey key points in a simple, clear and concise manner.
- Strong reporting skills with good attention to detail and the ability to get things right first time.
- Pro-active, inquisitive and able to quickly build rapport with colleagues and external contacts.
- Eligible to work permanently in the UK.
- Valid UK driving license.
You will report to the CEO (line manager).
You will also work in collaboration with the senior management team, business development/marketing colleagues and external consultants, customers and collaborators.
You will be based at Medicity, Building D6 Thane Road, Nottingham NG90 6BH. From time to time, you might also be required to work in other locations across the UK and overseas as the business develops. You will also be able to work from home when business requirements allow (on average about 50% of your working time).
In return for your talent, hard work and commitment, we offer a great working environment, exceptional career development opportunities and a rewarding remuneration package.
4D Biomaterials is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
To apply, send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2021
Interview dates: Early November 2021