Your primary role will be to drive the design and development of novel implantable medical devices (IMDs) with tissue engineering functionality in collaboration with senior management, fellow team members, clinicians and other external partners. The role offers the successful candidate excellent career prospects and the opportunity to thrive in a fast growing, team-oriented business.
- BSc or equivalent in Biomedical Engineering or another relevant subject.
- Experience in 3D printing and tissue engineering product development.
- Experience in performance testing of such products (mechanical, toxicological, usability etc).
- Experience of working with a quality management systems and good manufacturing practice in a related industry.
- Eligible to work permanently in the UK.
- Valid UK driving license.
You will report to the Head of R+D Operations (line manager).
You will also work in collaboration with the senior management team, business development/marketing colleagues and external consultants, customers and collaborators.
You will be based at MediCity, Building D6 Thane Road, Nottingham NG90 6BH. From time to time, you might also be required to work in other locations across the UK and overseas as the business develops.
In return for your talent, hard work and commitment, we offer a great working environment, exceptional career development opportunities and a rewarding remuneration package.
4D Biomaterials is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
To apply, send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2021
Interview dates: Early November 2021